jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Uploading your own videos to Hubs

1. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 4 years ago

Can you upload a video to a Hub that you've made an article Hub and not a video Hub? If you have a Hub that is mainly text but want to include your own video, should you make it a video Hub or an article Hub?

2. snakeslane profile image82
    snakeslaneposted 4 years ago

Hi NateB, I think you have to make a video 1st and then make it into a Hub, then you can add text. I'm not sure though, I tried making a video hub, but so far have not had any success. I will be watching this thread for tips. Thank you.

Edit: You can add a video to any Hub. But that is not the same as making a 'Video' Hub.

NateB11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad that this forum question can be a good resource for you. And thanks, that's essentially what I was wanting to know: If I could put my own video on a regular Hub.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

In my experiences, it's much better to make a regular Hub and add your video to it than to make a video Hub.

NateB11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That makes sense and that's what I wanted to do.

4. annart profile image86
    annartposted 4 years ago

I've been trying to put my own video into a hub of mine already written but not yet published. I can't find a way of doing it, although I've read all the articles I can find.  It's very frustrating and I can't understand why it's so difficult.
    Please tell me how to put my own video into a video capsule, into a text hub!

working