Changing Title after published and long/short links

1. HoneyBB profile image88
    HoneyBBposted 3 years ago

If I have changed the title of my hub after it has been published, will both the long and short links work if for instance, somebody wanted to add it as an external link to their works? or if somebody tried to click on it or use it outside and inside of hubpages? If so, should I copy and paste my hub as a "Start a new hub" project and then delete the old one and publish the new one? However, if I do that then anyone who clicks on the original link pinned on pinterest or posted on facebook, etc. will get a not found message for sure, wouldn't they?

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi Honey BB.. If you are just changing the title.. the link (both short and longer) will remain the same so there is no need to transfer everything to do a new hub... unless you want the link itself to say something different.  I have several hubs where the title has been changed and the link is still the original link with the old titles in them.  I wish I could have updated the links too but I would have had to transfer everything over and do a whole new hub, like you were talking about so I just left them.   I hope this helps smile