jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

List of Links to Assist Traffic When Editing

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 3 years ago

As I go through my hubs, I wish to buid the content so it best serves the audience. Just as the title tuner helps us, it would be helpful to have suggestions for the most requested words or phrases.

One hub I wrote didn't address a common question.

I can find the information but would like to edit the hub and have the information. Must I open two windows to do this?

For example, it would be nice to edit the hub and have the ability to retain on the screen the search terms that drove them to this hub.

I am still struggling with the SEO stuff so maybe it is just me. Your thoughts?

1. vocalcoach profile image94
      vocalcoachposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What a good idea this is.  I tend to struggle with SEO myself and having a list available would be very helpful.  And to answer your window question, I do open another window when I'm on another website.  .

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

I use Google chrome and use the tabs lol plus I open my IE window just for tweeting. It's a feature that should be used and is awesome. Just my thoughts. You can always go for having 2 screens too wink just got to have a video card that supports that feature.

3. derek gulbranson profile image81
    derek gulbransonposted 3 years ago

Including the search terms people used in the place where you edit the content is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.