jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Neat Freaks ratings/Fastfreta

1. fastfreta profile image83
    fastfretaposted 4 years ago

I don't know what these ratings mean, but I'm excited. big_smile Take a look.  As I've said before, hold on, this will be over soon. I will fade into the abyss soon, but I'm riding this wave all the way. lol

Look almost at the bottom.

<link snipped>

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looks to me like it's getting a great rating.. that's awesome! Thank you for mentioning HP on the Today's show.. I mean to tell you that the other day. I don't know if it's just coincidence but I've seen a real surge in page views lately smile

2. fastfreta profile image83
      fastfretaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oops! I guess I did something wrong here.  I'm not suppose to put a link here. The Website is called <link snipped>.

2. CloudExplorer profile image81
    CloudExplorerposted 4 years ago

Looks like cable ratings Fastfreta, or at least that's what I got from it all. I don't do cable television though, I prefer using the Hulu network to stream TV shows on my PC.

3. fastfreta profile image83

Thanks guys.  Jamie I do hope it helped.  I did get an initial surge, but mostly to the hub mentioned.

This was the only real thing I thought would come from the show, but it didn't do what I thought. sad

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 4 years ago in reply to this

At least some of us know you a bit better now.. smile  Did you have a cleaning hub? I looked but didn't see one.  Also, you have the experience of being on a reality show you can now write about and I'm sure that will draw in many curious readers smile

4. fastfreta profile image83

Yes I do have one, actually the one that got me on the show, I don't know if I should say it here. big_smile If I'm committing an error, hope someone will tell me. The hub talks about "Why I Love to Clean."

Oh I do plan to write a hub soon about it. I'm just trying to settle down. lol

5. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 4 years ago

Hi Freta, Now that you are famous for being a meticulous cleaner, maybe you will get offers for 'special' assignments. You know, for Fast Freta the Fabulous, Fastidious 'Super' Cleaning Lady! Maybe some wealthy cleanliness connoisseur will come calling. smile

I am waiting for that one big call. smile  By the way I like that headline.

"Fast Freta the Fabulous, Fastidious 'Super' Cleaning Lady!" smile

6. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

I've been searching on Futon Critic but can't find it....

Go to my facebook account and you can get the link. It should be on my time line.

7. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

C'mon hubbers.

Let's all visit FastFreta's hub about cleaning - the one that got her on this show - http://fastfreta.hubpages.com/hub/I-LOVE-TO-CLEAN

Pin it, Like it, Tweet it, let's see if we can get it to go viral.

Seems like all those TV people and websites are getting all the hits and making all the money, instead of our very own star!

8. Dolores Monet profile image94
    Dolores Monetposted 4 years ago

Congratulations, Alfreda! I found the spot quite easily and saw you on the Today Show. You look marvelous! And an inspiration as well, for us hubbers, as well as for people who need to use a toothbrush once in a while, not on our teeth. I am going to clean like crazy today!

9. fastfreta profile image83

Aw, thanks guys big_smile  You are all too kind! smile

working