jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Page Lay-outs

1. Ed Szalankiewicz profile image82
    Ed Szalankiewiczposted 3 years ago

I have noticed that if someone wants to see more articles from me they must now intuitive know to click on my name.  We used to say -- "to see more from . . ."  ALSO if someone should discover that clicking on the name does show more articles -- it does not show all the articles and you can click on "show all" all day long and nothing happens.  Not a very good system --- the old method was tons better.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

I checked one of my hubs. At bottom, it shows See More with the hubs of same content which are my hubs.  Then they have the ones below that for other hubs that have zip to do with similar content

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61

You don't have the exact same topic, but in same category, I don't get it. Yet they put hubs about Montana on your hubs about bible, etc.

4. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

If you want readers to see more of your work, put it into groups.  That will produce the see more that LindaSmith references.

You can also put some in text links pointing to relevant hubs or even a link capsule.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Could be right about the groups Wilderness.  I do have my hubs grouped.  Of course, the links within hub or the link capsule will help too!