jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Which hub has really helped you?

1. Patkay profile image86
    Patkayposted 4 years ago

For me, I was stuck for months trying to set or claim my Authorship with Google, but this hub by Glenn Stok, helped me. http://glennstok.hubpages.com/hub/compl … directions what about you?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes,glennstok is one of the best.

Other good resources are pcunix, sunforged, darkside. There are many others, but these 3 were the first to come to mind.

Patkayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glad to know we get something useful from the community.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have been helped by a number of hubbers, but must say that thephoenixlives has really brought online writing techniques into focus for me.  He has changed the way I do everything, and things are much better as result.

It is good to learn from others, I can sense how you feel. Just like my case where I had struggled till I read that hub and utilized it. Thanks.

2. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

There are countless authors on here that have helped me in some way; some help with constructive critisism on my writing, while others write great hubs that help me - these aren't just related to SEO, writing etc. - there are some exceptional reviews, recipes etc. that have really helped me in real life.

There are others such as Mark Ewbie who have simply made me laugh and helped my day go quicker.

There are many hubbers who constantly help - I often have interesting discussions with hubbers (and don't always agree with them) on the forums, but it is great to see so many interesting and intelligent writers here.

I'm not going to name any more names-  suffice to say that I discuss a lot with these writers because I repsect and value their points even when I don't agree...

I agree with you that we get helpful information from many hubbers or witers. Thanks for your response.

working