jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Show non-featured Hubs on profile via settings

1. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Ok, Ive tried to read up on HP so I know there are reasons why some wont show, but Im a little stumped here. I only see 3 hubs on my profile. It tells me I have 6. I wrote one today, so I know it may be too soon. I wrote one yesterday, I kind of thought it would be up by now, but again, maybe too soon. Then I wrote one on Sat. and it says it's published, but it's a no-go too. Does that mean it's just not good enough? I'm confused. So can every one see all 6 hubs, but only 3 of them are being advertised on? Or can only 3 be seen? Thank you!

1. Sally's Trove profile image100
      Sally's Troveposted 3 years ago in reply to this

At the bottom of your "edit profile" page is this: "Show only Featured Hubs on my profile". Check "no" to allow all hubs to appear, not just the featured ones. That should do it, I think, for every hub you have published that went past its initial waiting period. There may be a time lag before the most recently published (and accepted) hubs appear.

I'm seeing all six now.

1. 0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, that was the problem indeed! smile

2. Gail Mudget profile image60
    Gail Mudgetposted 3 years ago

I cannot get an email directly to Hub pages to open. I just want to know why my first Hub page did not show up. I hit Publish Now after finishing Edit. I didn't spell check...is that why?/ And it feels like they are running me through a maze just to ask a question. That is why it is here. It's the only way I found to pot my concern. I would like to see my article, I spent alot of time on it. It's about Men Who Stare At Women, and The Women Who Hate it. I also want it listed as a social issue....not any kind of Hate or Bias category. So, any help!! Help!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@Gail, I see that you have one published Hub.
      That Hub is not featured.
      If you would like to show it on your profile, please follow the steps @Sally's Trove outlined above to do so.

3. theodoresumrall profile image61
    theodoresumrallposted 3 years ago

Today, there are 8 hubs.