Looking for a seasoned Hubber to help me out!

1. uhohitsraychill profile image60
    uhohitsraychillposted 3 years ago

HEY I'm new to this (I have only written one Hub). I was hoping I could get some input from a seasoned writer. Or anyone for that matter. It would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the link:

http://uhohitsraychill.hubpages.com/hub … our-Server

Thanks so much!

2. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 3 years ago

It's a very interesting idea for a hub. A couple of things to consider:

-Pictures - see if you can find some pictures that can compliment your article - they really do make a difference - make sure you have legal rights to use the picture though and always add sources etc. A good place to look for free pictures is wiki commons.
    -Consider rewriting the first paragraph - it's a little clunky and may put people off before they even get to your ten points.
    -Try making your points more searchable - use Google Adwords tool to research headings and sub-headings. I haven't looked but 'How much should I tip' may get more visits than 'Please don't tip below 18%'  - you could have How much should I tip? as the sub-heading and then lead the reply with 'Please don't tip.....' - same goes for all of the headings. The more headings that are searchable, the more traffic you should get.
    -Make sure you proof-read and remove any errors: 'so don't blow past them ignoring their hello's' -there shouldn't be an apostrophe in hellos. Next sentence "If it's questionable on whether or not you are suppose to wait" - should be supposed to wait. etc.

Overall it was an enjoyable hub - I'm not sure if you'll get that much traffic - that's why you should look into keyword research tools such as Google Adwords - it'll help you find out whether an article is likely to do well or not.