jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I am a little lost...what has happened to the button?

1. tlpoague profile image89
    tlpoagueposted 3 years ago

I am slowly getting back into the swing of all the changes here and am wondering what has happen (or where has it been moved to) buttons. I was trying to send a hubber an email and seen that the button has been moved to be placed under fan mail. But...tonight when I went under their fan mail to send an email, there is no button, or anything to show how to contact this hubber. Am I missing something here?
    The next one is the print button. It use to be if you wanted to print a page, you could click on the print button that would bring up a pdf format. You could then hit print. I can't seem to find this helpful button either. Has it been removed or just moved?
    If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey Gabby, if the hubber has disabled their "contact me" option then you won't see a button for that. Some hubbers have done that. If you find that my button is missing then it's certainly a glitch.

The print button has been missing for a while now, no longer in existence...lol

2. agvulpes profile image88
      agvulpesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The Print option was removed some time ago!  HP said 'that most browsers have a Print button under the File button so why do they need to duplicate'.
        Personally I think it was a lot easier to print direct from HP smile

2. snakeslane profile image82
    snakeslaneposted 3 years ago

Hi tlpoague, I checked your profile and the email link is there. Not sure about the print page feature, I just have that on my IE toolbar.

3. tlpoague profile image89
    tlpoagueposted 3 years ago

Thank you everyone for the help. Now that I think about it, I remember HP saying something about the print button fading when they made changes earlier this year. I guess I didn't notice it till I went to use it. I have to agree, agvulpes, I think it is a lot easier to print directly from HP.
    Thanks Cardisa, It is nice to know that that feature can be disabled. I will try to keep that in mind.
    Thanks Snakelane for checking on mine for me. I would hate to disable a feature without realizing I did it.