jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Interesting observations about publishing hubs

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago

About three months ago I noticed that I when I published a hub in the morning most of its traffic came from outside the US mainland. On rare occasions when I published a hub at night most of its traffic came from the US mainland. About a month ago I started experimenting with publishing a hub during the morning and another at night. I have seen a dramatic increase in views and Google standings of my hubs.

Just thought I share this with everyone as food for thought.
    BTW; to do this I usually have about 10-15 unpublished hubs at any one time.

1. Xenonlit profile image60
      Xenonlitposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I WISH I could write up a pack of hubs and publish on that schedule! You are so right. There are times when half the world is checking the news and the other half is asleep.

2. rfmoran profile image90
    rfmoranposted 3 years ago

Fascinating observation Luis. Thank you. Depending on the hub subject this can be a useful strategy.

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

Most of my overseas traffic comes either late evening or early morning.  I've put it down to the time of day in various locations.

4. EsmeSanBona profile image87
    EsmeSanBonaposted 3 years ago

Thanks for this information.  I sometimes complete a couple of articles around the same time and I had wondered if timing was an issue with publication.  I appreciate you sharing this knowledge!