jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Why is new hub not featured and not pending? No notifications

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image90
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago

I posted a new hub on family magazines. It is not pending, but it's not featured either. So I think that means it's not being indexed. I looked at the hub and there are no warnings or notifications, either at the top of the hub or in my email. Could you please confirm what's happening?
    Thank you.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Not indexed, what use to be called sleeping hub when HP used the ZZZZ.  Just open it up, hit the edit button, make a change of a word or 2, then republish it.  It will go into the pending bit.

Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is a new hub.

1. Judi Bee profile image87
        Judi Beeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It sounds like it didn't get "featured" after the pending process.  I had that happen a few days ago on my second account - no notification, as you say.  I removed an Amazon capsule (I thought there might be one too many) and resubmitted, it's now featured.

3. Healthy Pursuits profile image90
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago

Thank you. I received an email from the team that said I should do just that. However, as the whole point of the hub is describing magazine subscriptions, I'd think that a description about each one would be appropriate in the Amazon capsule.

1. Judi Bee profile image87
      Judi Beeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Could you improve the text:Amazon ratio by adding to your descriptions rather than by reducing your Amazon capsules?  There's not always a great deal to say though, I know ...

Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was thinking about taking the magazine descriptions out of the capsule and putting them in the text. I rebel at that, because it's busy work, when the result will be giving the same information. But I'll probably do it. Thanks, Judi Bee.

working