jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

HOTD Badges

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

I am wondering if it would be possible for the HOTD badges to be added after (or before) the titles in our list of hubs on the "my account" page.  It would make it easier to keep track of which ones they are, instead of having to pour back through the archives to find them.
    I have gotten a few, but I know others have probably gotten many more, and I'll bet this would be appreciated. 
    By quickly spotting those articles, and re-reading them, it would make comparisons to our other articles faster and easier, in case we want to upgrade-edit them.
    Another column should not be needed--they could simply be appended to the titles in the same field.

Just a thought...

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can click the accolade and get a list I believe! (I'm t work using IE7 so it doesn't work - but I'm sure it does on other browsers!)

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, how about that?!  Yes, that works.  I learn something every day - Thanks, Simey!

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
          paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Holy Hotdog! You've got 3 of them! As for me...

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
        DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

OH!  How about that!  I had no idea..nothing  happens if you click the others, so I didn't even think of that...
        Thanks for that info, and I guess I rescind my suggestion.neutral

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
          paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And you've got 4!

Paradigmsearch slinks away in shame...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
            DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Believe me, no one is more surprised than I !  I never expected to be in that group.
            I'm sure you'll get one, paradigm; your articles are great!

Closed to reply

working