jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

On being discovered by Hollywood on HubPages

1. fastfreta profile image81
    fastfretaposted 4 years ago

As I fade into obscurity, I'd like to thank Simone for the blog article on my TV Show appearance. big_smile

1. Beth100 profile image84
      Beth100posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Fastfreda, you will never fade into obscurity!!!  Why would you even think that?!?

1. fastfreta profile image81
        fastfretaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I mean as far as the notoriety is concerned.  I've seen how fleeting this kind of recognition is.  I haven't made that much of an impact. I consider myself "a One Trick Pony." And the thing is with a one trick pony, they soon get tired of that one trick and look elsewhere. Because I didn't expect this, I won't be disappointed. I've had loads of fun though, I must say.

One of the other principles of the show Christy Spires is really looking to carry this farther, and I wish her the best. I think she will make it, because she has been applying for these shows for years. And perseverance really pays off.

1. Beth100 profile image84
          Beth100posted 4 years ago in reply to this

yes, I can understand that.  I'm glad that you enjoyed it while it has lasted.  smile

2. stephanieb27 profile image81
    stephanieb27posted 4 years ago

Just saw this and checked out the video clip for the Today Show, that's awesome!!!!

working