jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Traffic has been really really slow to my hubs so I googled and ...

1. HoneyBB profile image87
    HoneyBBposted 3 years ago

I googled to see if others had copied mine or something and when I google "Please Don't Call Me Ma'am", to check on my poem, I was shocked to see how many other articles there are out there about this very subject. Just sayin'  LOL

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Did you Google that before you wrote the poem?  That's always worth doing.

1. HoneyBB profile image87
        HoneyBBposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No, I didn't google it and I really don't know what the keyword tool is but still I'm glad I wrote it and that I wasn't discouraged by what's already out there because I think it turned out great just the way it is...the thing that amazed me about seeing that there were so many others that had written on the subject was that so many other people had strong enough feelings about the subject to write about it.  I was a little worried when I put my poem out there that maybe nobody would "get it".  What I'm finding out is that most women tend to get it and most men don't.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

A perfect example of why the use of the keyword tool is so important before ever setting pen to paper (so to speak).

3. HoneyBB profile image87
    HoneyBBposted 3 years ago

Marissa and Wilderness, I appreciate your response. I was just checking on this and I thought that my response to your suggestions may have come across as being ungrateful but I am grateful for your responses, I think I wasn't clear in my statement so you helped me the best you could. On another point, I have tried researching subjects before I put my input into them and I get overwhelmed. I have found that it's best for me to write what I feel and then research what others have written to substantiate or conflict what I write. Thanks for your comments.