jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

FIXED: Prize payments and Contacting HP staff

1. ptosis profile image79
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

Today is 12.14.2012 and was expecting $25 from the contest win today, yet it's not there. I filled out the form which says in part, "Before we can send your winnings, we require that you digitally sign this affidavit. If you have signed the Affidavit by Friday, December 14th, 2012, your winnings will be credited to your account on that date."

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't know, and am only guessing, but would suppose that the sum would be added to your HP account today.  Not your bank account, your HP account.

That doesn't seem right for those earning pennies per month, and I would hope HP has made some arrangement to see that they actually get paid this month rather than waiting until the account reaches the normal $50 payout limit.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm assuming the payment will come at the end of the month and will be added to your other earnings for the month?

3. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's correct! I'm sending the prize money to winners' HubPages accounts today. You won't see it in your account yet because I haven't gotten to you yet (we have a lot of winners- which is favorable, no? wink)

Hold tight; you'll see your winnings soon.

4. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can also contact us via the this link: