jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Earning Nothing From Adsense?

1. The How To Hub profile image79
    The How To Hubposted 8 years ago

I have just checked my adsense earnings and notice that I have had nothing from HubPages since November 2008.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

None of my adsense account details have changed & my other content is earning $....seams to just be hubpages that has completely dropped off.

My affiliate settings in hubpages back office states 'active' & my hubs are still getting a decent amount of traffic.

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Shaye, do you have hubpages.com url channel defined?

We were missing you here btw smile

The How To Hubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks smile I miss being around more too....family life is very busy but my middle son is about to start preschool so hopefully I will be able to be around more soon....

Yes I think I have the channel set up right, that why I am pretty sure it's just Hubs that has stopped.

Do you think I should check this out with google?

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

They grow so fast smile

I think you may want to start with trying to look at one of your hubs source code and see if it shows your Adsense ID or not. Refresh several times, and every time check the source. If you don't see it there (unlikely but who knows), then the problem should be on HP side. If your code appears there time to time, check to see if you have any impressions reported for hubpages on Adsense. If there are no impressions, then most probably your channel is set up incorrectly. If you see impressions there, then I think it's time to contact google...

Good luck smile

The How To Hubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Solid advice as always...I'll give it a go.

Thanks Misha

working