jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

New Hubber,looking for feedback.Thanks :D

1. TechTonic profile image61
    TechTonicposted 4 years ago

Hey guys,
    I'm new to hubpages and would really appreciate if you could have a look at my Hub and tell me how to improve.I'll be writing reviews mostly,so any advice is extremely welcome.
    Thanks.
    First Hub:http://techtonic.hubpages.com/hub/Sony-Xperia-U-Review

1. BraidedZero profile image87
      BraidedZeroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

In my personal opinion, right off the bat, I would say that the review is kind of short. You might want to add some more information. Maybe include a section where you compare similar items. And the picture at the top, although it's a good picture, is kind of blurry. Unless that's just my horrible vision blurring it... Not a bad first Hub though. Keep up the good work!

TechTonicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh, okay. I've realized after quite a bit of feedback,that I'm leaving my Hubs a bit too short. I will work on that, as well as the images.
        I really appreciate it, thank you smile

2. CASE1WORKER profile image83
    CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago

Hi I just had a look at your you tube video hub and must say that it is much too short in my opinion. It's a good start but that's it- most hubbers reckon on writing about a minimum of 100 words- yours is quite a bit less- good luck

TechTonicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I realised that I've left that one a wee bit too short.
      Thank you! smile

1. Kasman profile image89
        Kasmanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey Tech, I love tech reviews so you're in my cool book right now.  One thing I would recommend is a grammatical issue. Spacing after your periods would a good thing to do. A few of the sentences seem to run together without it. Other than that, everyone else covered the other.

3. monisays2u profile image61
    monisays2uposted 4 years ago

I liked your technique but you must be specific about your own advantages and disadvantages of the mobile. This will help the readers the most.

4. TechTonic profile image61
    TechTonicposted 4 years ago

Thanks you guys, in my future Hubs, I will take note of your advice smile
    Thanks. Do you have any ideas on what I should write about?

working