jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Hard to view stats after 35,000 hits on one day

1. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

I used to be able to look at my hub statistics by pressing "view stats" on the profile page. It would show a line that went up and down, depending how my hub traffic was going. Then, a day or so a go, one of my hubs was viewed about 35,000 times in a single day. Since then, the line that showed my stats throughout my days on hubpages has disappeared, and all I can see is a kind of  open triangle that marks that particular spike.

Is it supposed to work that way? I'd still like to be able to see the more minor fluctuations in hub traffic over the past six months.

1. 0
      multimasteryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! Which hub did you get 35,000 views on and are there some tips you can share with the community?

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Congrats Aya, that's quite a success smile

I am afraid you are doomed to see this triangle for the rest of your HP life though - unless the team will decide to change this chart to logarithmic scale - which has its own downside, too.

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

35,000 hits in one day......geeeezz Louise!  You're one of the hubbers I just wrote my latest hub about published just 10 minutes before Misha posted here ahead of me. Congrats to you!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubbers-Reachin … Page-Views

4. Aya Katz profile image90

Misha, maybe they should switch to a logarithmic scale for those of us who have such a spread.

KCC Big Country, thanks for the mention in your hub.

5. Aya Katz profile image90

The hub was:

Someone posted a link on reddit after reading my ads searching for interns for Project Bow.

6. RDHayes profile image75
    RDHayesposted 7 years ago

Hey man! That's a GREAT problem to have! Gratz!

PS: Your hub ROCKS!

7. Aya Katz profile image90

RDHayes, thanks!