Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

1. Chelsealee525 profile image61
    Chelsealee525posted 3 years ago

I just recently posted a Hub, trying to fill people in on what happened with the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, and it has been on my mind all day today, and all day yesterday. I hope and pray that the Family and Friends of the Community and Victims, find peace, and know that we are praying for them. So many innocent children, and people were killed, and for what?? I am still in shock, and when I see the faces of the Children that were killed, there is no way to hold back the tears. I hope that the families know that we are hearing about this all around the World, and that we DO care!! I think that everyone should show their family and friends, and children a little extra love today and the days to come. This could have happened at any school. It is unfortante that these innocent lives were taken, when they still had such a bright future ahead. May they rest in peace.

1. janshares profile image86
      jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ditto, chealsealee525. It has been a difficult 48 hrs. It is so important that we   use this time to focus on sending love and prayers to the families. I've been crying and tearing up on and off since Friday. Peace to their souls.

2. Chelsealee525 profile image61
    Chelsealee525posted 3 years ago

I agree with you one hundred percent. smile