jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How long should i wait before I create a good Adsense account?

1. Mr Awbery profile image85
    Mr Awberyposted 4 years ago

Hi guys, Mr Awbery here with a question for you experienced hubbers...

I have just started hubbing again, and have written 8 as of now. How many should i write before i am considered for google adsense? I know you have to apply, but i want to know what is the minimum i should write before i will be accepted...

A speedy response would be much appreciated!

PEACE!

2. Running Young profile image60
    Running Youngposted 4 years ago

I think it's 8-15 hubs a month and apply for adsense after six months. It would be a good chance they'll accept you. I have my adsense account back when you can create a blogger blogs and applying for adsense is not that tough yet.

Mr Awberyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Damn - that long?!?!? Although i have written 8 hubs this week, will that speed it up at all? I would just really like to start earning for my views sad

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
    mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago

Generally you need to have about 10 good quality hubs published, and then you can apply to Adsense. It is only if you live in countries like India you may need to wait 6 months to apply.

Right now only 1 hub is showing on your profile, even though your profile says you have 6 hubs. This may be because some are still in 'pending' mode, but it could also be that they have been 'idled' by HP, in which case you will need to get them back to being 'featured' again by tweaking the title, content etc before they will be visible on your profile, and to Google. To know if your hubs have been idled go to your 'My Account' page, and look to the right of your list of hubs. If they have a white 'H' on a black background next to them they re okay and featured. If they have nothing next to them they are idled, and if they have a circular pair of arrows next to them they are pending and awaiting approval to go to featured (usually takes around 24 hours).

Yeah i have some still pending yet smile Just wanted to know what i should aim for before i apply... thankyou so much for your response smile

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

You have only 2 'featured'.  i would suggest aiming for 10 before applying.

10 was the number i had in my head to be honest - it was just a question , i wasn't thinking of applying right now big_smile

working