jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Now through 25-31

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

What are your feelings?

I posted this pic earlier in a traffic-related thread. My traffic has had so many cross-currents... But, my conclusion is that I think I will be extremely dead come January. I am seeing zero daily digits on hubs that used to be not. Could be seasonal though.

This thread is for how you feel at any given time during the next less than two weeks to go as to how you feel about your prospects for 2013.

As I have written this missive, I have become more optimistic than what caused me to start it.

But, as for me, I still think I'm still dead come January.

But I might feel differently tomorrow.

That is what this thread is for.

How do you feel?

Today, I feel confused (not the first time).

1. EsmeSanBona profile image87
      EsmeSanBonaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oddly enough, when I saw the photo it provoked excitement--I am a huge fan of the coaster. 

But after reading the thread topic's origin, I feel apprehensive.  I had hoped he holidays and the January doldrums were phenomenon related to the retail world, but hearing concern from an experienced writer makes my initial giggles kinda turn to gulps.

I don't know, since I haven't been here that long, but perhaps the slump will disappear after the holiday partying, shopping, and observances are over?

2. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 3 years ago

big_smile Confused about sums it up. In October I looked at my trends and though "I'll probably get X traffic in December" - then November saw us shoot up and I thought "I'll probably get Y traffic in December now" - then December 10th hit me and I'm back down to getting X traffic - it's what I expected but it's kinda a let down in a way!!!

3. paradigmsearch profile image89

Thanks for responses. Caused me the usual sort...

I'm at feelings wise...

All new tech hubs dead for now. January...?

What say you?

4. paradigmsearch profile image89

I just looked. According to my "indicator hubs", my feelings about January have turned from doom to maybe there is hope after all.