KNOWN ISSUE: No search terms (see

1. Ethan Green profile image93
    Ethan Greenposted 3 years ago

Hi folks

I don't know if this was a site change, or a problem for others - couldn't find anything else on it in the forums.

I have not had search terms show up on any of the stats pages of any hubs for a while now. Any ideas what happened?

Thank you!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is a known issue that still needs to be addressed.  There is already a thread for it, so I am going to close this one and make the original more evident. 

You can find the original thread here:

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

It was an intentional move on the part of HP... and it effectively 'masks' your ability to accurately plot your SE traffic.... and other relevant SEO information that one needs to control one's growth...
    To further the point you make... which deserves to be responded to and not ignored... perhaps you should 'discover' the wonderful and completely fictitious SE query words that you are expected to believe are responsible for your traffic!  - Oh sorry, yeah... you find those ones within the 'Title Tuner' feature.... I was amazed that the word 'panhead' actually drove a ghost punter to a hub called 'Such Love!'... Unbelievable BS... roll

Closed to reply