jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Who can beat my record success on hubpages

1. seanorjohn profile image82
    seanorjohnposted 4 years ago

Three years but only 16 hubs. Over 20,000 visitors but never reached payout. Not complaining. Genuinely think I will reach payout in 2013.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A lot of people can't beat your record for not complaining.
      ( Write more hubs., and good luck.)

2. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

I wish you the best of luck, seanorjohn! Here's hoping you make payout this year. When in doubt, publish more high quality Hubs! big_smile

3. seanorjohn profile image82
    seanorjohnposted 4 years ago

Thank you Rochelle and thank you too Simone. I am a bit of a slacker . Nevertheless I have written two new hubs this month so my New Years resolution is to have 100 hubs by next Christmas.  My new goal is to write 3 hubs a week. Thanks again for your kind comments.

4. brimancandy profile image80
    brimancandyposted 4 years ago

I am in the same boat as you seanorjohn. I have also been here 3 years, and only have a few hubs. I also lost some of my adsense and amazon earnings. But, recently learned that I might still have some of it. I'm close to $30.00 at adsense, and have already made $1.50 since being with the hubpages ad program. Though what I earned at Amazon has gone down to $0.00

I think I may make payout next year. Now that I know my ads are working again, I will most likely add more hubs. I have a few in mind. So, I can expect to be up by 3 fairly soon.

1. seanorjohn profile image82
      seanorjohnposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Brim congrats on getting to 99 hub score. So you too had problems with no ads. I had no ads for nearly 2 years. Kept losing my renewal code. Let us know when you reach payout. I am a long way off but this month things are picking up. Best of luck.
      Nursey, the learning center is the place I should visit . Good luck.

5. Nursey profile image60
    Nurseyposted 4 years ago

I also still have to be paid. I am still reading the FAQ and going through everything in the Learning Center. I hope I will soon find out when I get paid.

1. WriteAngled profile image90
      WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will not earn anything until you produce some hubs.

1. Nursey profile image60
        Nurseyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Marisa Wright says newbies have to read the FAQ and go to the Learning Center and there is sooooooo much to read there. And I can't write a hub today because I'm having my roots done.

working