jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What are you thankful for?

1. SimeyC profile image87
    SimeyCposted 3 years ago

This year has been an up and down year for me online and offline - I've struggled with gaining traffic and hopefully done well online - offline I've had many challenges including surviving Sandy. After events that transpired last week I am truly thankful that I have a health grandson who does not have a care in the world and does not understand the evil that exists in this world.

I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends and the wonderful online family on Hubpages who have supported me while I worked through the Apprenticeship and tried to produce quality articles.

Despite the trials and tribulations I am thankful for everyone in the HP staff who have tried hard to make this the best place to write on the web even though we all don't agree with them all of them time.

I am thankful for everyone on the forums who has taken time to talk to me, argue with me, agree with me or simply say hi - this interaction has been intruiging, frustrating and at time anger inspiring - but without every person on here I don't think I'd be the writer I am today!

So thank you all - as we go into 2013 let's focus on making HP the quality content site that it can be - we'll argue, disagree, come up with ideas - but at the end of the day we all want the same thing for the site - and that's success (that includes all of HP staff).

I want to add a final note - I was sad to see Jason leave and I understand the economics and the need for change - I hope he succeeds in his life and hope to see him here as a writer.....

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

I'm thankful for the beauty that can still be found within us and surrounds us smile there's comfort and solace in that alone, to survive the horrific and annoying. Happy and safe holidays to world of HP smile

3. Thelma Alberts profile image83
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago

I´m thankful for everything good happened to me in this life. I´m thankful to God to have understanding, healthy family and friends that surround me. I´m thankful to HP community for supporting my writing by reading my hubs and giving feedbacks, good or bad. Without them, I´m not a writer I am today.

4. Nursey profile image61
    Nurseyposted 3 years ago

I am thankful for all the people I love and for Hub Pages. What would it be without MW? ♥ ♥ ♥

5. 0
    Deb Welchposted 3 years ago

Special People in my life.
    Freedom of Choice
    Boundless Opportunity
    Education and learning
    General Abundance and quality of life in USA
    Joys - small and large
    Different Eyesight in many areas
    New Directions
    Constant Learning
    Appreciating what I have and acceptance of self
    What is important and necessary
    Achieving New Goals
    Appreciating the present of each day God gives as a gift
      Count my blessings.
    5)  Love what is right

1. Nursey profile image61
      Nurseyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

How lovely. ♡ ♡ ♡

6. 0
    tattuwurnposted 3 years ago

Now that the end of the world thing is a hoax, I'm sure glad and thankful that it didn't happen! XD