jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (18 posts)

So proud of my 98 score!

1. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 3 years ago

I just finished working on another hub, and I was kind of shocked to look up and see that my score had gone up from 94 to 98 in just one day! I have been as high as 97 before, but getting to a perfect 100 would really make me happy. I have also upped my hubs to 11. And, my new hubs are getting decent traffic. One has comments, and has only been published for 2 days! Hurray!

Maybe I might earn something from this site after all!

1. Nursey profile image60
      Nurseyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

So very happy for you, Brimancandy! ♥ ♥ ♥

2. Quilligrapher profile image89
      Quilligrapherposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nice work. Good luck.

3. moonlake profile image88
      moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats on your score.

4. jessonMaroon profile image60
      jessonMaroonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hey ! Congrats

5. Cyndi10 profile image88
      Cyndi10posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great work. Keep it up.

2. writinglover profile image81
    writingloverposted 3 years ago

Hey, congrats! I hope you get that 100!

3. writinglover profile image81
    writingloverposted 3 years ago

Hey, congrats! I hope you get that 100!

4. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 3 years ago

It's now 99.  Congratulations, brimancandy!  That means you are considered by Hubpages as an excellent hubber.  Cheers!  smile

5. juliecook profile image79
    juliecookposted 3 years ago

Congrats! I hope I can get there one day too!

6. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago

7. arzinajannat88 profile image61
    arzinajannat88posted 3 years ago

8. Rain Defence profile image96
    Rain Defenceposted 3 years ago

Sorry to squat on your chips but the hubscore is essentially meaningless and goes up or down pretty much arbitrarily as long as you have a small amount of activity on here. It makes no difference to your views or anything else. Mine was 100 for a while, although it generally hovers in the 90s somewhere. In the words of the Ultravox song 'it means nothing to me....'

9. Gary Holdaway profile image81
    Gary Holdawayposted 3 years ago

smile well done! On my old Hubpages account I got a 99 for a few hours, but never 100. Right now I stand at 97, which always seems to be the breaking point, once you get a 97 anything can happen! Have you noticed however, that once you been up to 94, it never goes below 90 again? Thats how it seems to me.

10. seanorjohn profile image81
    seanorjohnposted 3 years ago

Well done Brimancandy You are now on 99. Write 1 more hub and I bet you get to 100. the highest score for me was 95. What is your highest Hub score?

11. NathaNater profile image90
    NathaNaterposted 3 years ago

Congratulations! It's kind of exciting to witness your own progress and see the numbers go up. Let's you know the potential involved in this work. Keep it up!

12. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 3 years ago

99 cool! Unfortunately I dropped back down to 95. I have also received some comments on my latest camping hub from friends on facebook. Curious though, if someone clicks that they like your hub on facebook, does that like move on to your hub? My hub had 3 likes on facebook, but it doesn't show any on hubpages. Do those people have to be members of hubpages for their likes to count? Or do they have to click on the like button on the hub itself? How does that work?

Anyways. I received some nice comments. One of the guys who commented is a former employee I worked with. So, the comments from people I know. Mean a lot to me.

One of my hubs is getting close to a 100 score as well, and has received over 45,000 visits. I also think it's very cool that my 11 hubs have received over 150 comments. All traffic is going up! Hurray!

13. theodoresumrall profile image60
    theodoresumrallposted 3 years ago

As long as you continue to indulge with hubpages, you're likely to receive better hubscore.

Good luck smile

BTW: My hubscore had gone up from 15 to 73 in just 3 days!