jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Drop in eBay earnings

1. flash167 profile image86
    flash167posted 4 years ago

Over the past six days I have not earned anything from the eBay modules.  This has never happened before.  I have never gone more than one day without earnings from eBay.

Due to the consistency of my earnings in the past, I'm wondering if there has been a problem with the module.

Has anyone else seen a problem with their eBay earnings in the last few days?

1. Marketing Merit profile image88
      Marketing Meritposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not with mine Flash...sorry! I don't really target gift items either, but my eBay income is being recorded and pretty much the same. How are your views looking? Have the numbers dropped at all?

flash167posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Views have been increasing so I'm a little bit puzzled.  There usually is an asterisk next to the earnings for a day or so saying that the earnings are not yet finalized but I did not see that happening until yesterday.  That also made me think something was wrong.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We are unaware of any issues with the eBay capsule.
      I'm following this thread, in case there are other users who are encountering something similar.

Thank you very much!

2. EmpressFelicity profile image80
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

Yeah, funny you should say that - my eBay earnings have dropped as well (not that they were exactly huge to start with, but still).

My eBay earnings have always been higher than my Ad Program earnings so I'm somewhat puzzled.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image80
        EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This won't help you, but I think I know the reason for my eBay drop - it's because my overall traffic has tanked massively! (It had already gone down, but now it's gone down even more.)

3. flash167 profile image86
    flash167posted 4 years ago

I finally started getting earnings from eBay again.  Don't know what happened but I'm glad it's working again!

working