jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

KNOWN ISSUE: Stats not posting correctly

1. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 3 years ago

I just noticed on one of my hubs there are views to the photos, and a comment left. I also got a statement from another hubber that said she also read the same hub.  So why does it not show up that anyone has read the hub within the last 7 days. I'll check back later, but I don't understand why the photo views show up and not the views, just asking.  Has anyone else had the same problem?

2. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Hi fastfreta! Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is a known issue that was first reported here: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/105405#post2254801

It affects things like Hub stats, our Title Tuner, and some of our internal reports. It is taking longer than we hoped to fix it, but the problem should be resolved soon!

My apologies for any confusion this bug may have caused.

3. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 3 years ago

Thanks Simone.  So will my hub traffic improve after it's fixed, because my traffic is very poor?

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

An observation. My first 5 hours of 12/22/12 traffic on GA matches my 1-day HP stats almost perfectly.

In other words, it's as if HP dropped the rolling 24-hour format, and is now doing the from-midnight format.

Or, it's just the already known issue and the number match-up is just a coincidence.

Anyone else's numbers matching up like that?

1. sabrebIade profile image86
      sabrebIadeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Now That makes sense!
      I was wondering if that was the case as well. but it looks like HP would tell us about that right?

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

GA says I've gotten 100+ views on a certain 2 hubs in the last 5 hours. HP says I've gotten 0. So, looks like it's still just the known issue.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think I've got a handle on this, paradigm.

My stats froze yesterday afternoon at 895 - the lowest I've seen in months.  It remained at the figure all evening in spite of saying it was updated.  This morning, same thing - updated to 895.

Earnings and impressions are normal or slightly above what I expected.  Analytics shows the same thing - normal or up slightly.

Bottom line - on 12-21 the mayans struck, starting with HP stats, just as they said they would.  The end is near, simply taking a little longer to spread than expected.

We are doomed! big_smile

6. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

My traffic is down 80 percent. Google is in trouble with govt. but nothing will happen  Google can't be nice. We have Scrooge for Christmas. Be glad for health and family - also HP friends.

Closed to reply