jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Apprenticeship program questions

1. rodney southern profile image80
    rodney southernposted 4 years ago

This may be my impatience and nothing more but I have not seen anything about this current of late. I applied a week or two ago and heard nothing. Is that typical or do you guys have info I am missing? Again, I apologize if this was answered elsewhere. Thanks guys and gals!

1. Learning in Life profile image93
      Learning in Lifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It i still going. I just received my acceptance email a couple weeks ago. I was told I am on the wait list. They say it takes 4-6 weeks to process the application but I can't remember how long it took them to respond to me. Good luck though. Maybe you will get accepted and we will start together.

2. rodney southern profile image80
    rodney southernposted 4 years ago

Very cool! That would be awesome to start with someone I have stuff in common with. I love your hubs as you know and I am former military as well. I was a 91b in the Army.

Hooah! Lol

3. Learning in Life profile image93
    Learning in Lifeposted 4 years ago

Have you heard anything yet?

rodney southernposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey girl... Yes.  They actually turned me down. I am kind of shocked that they would do that given my history here and my experience. Oh well. I guess they have their reasons. I know I have some things to learn, but I have a modicum of success here. I hate it because I was really looking forward to it. Perhaps it is because I left for a while. I was sick, so not much I could do about that. Oh well...Good luck to you anyways.

Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure why they would turn you down. I've read your hubs and I love them.

2. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I dunno - maybe they're "backed up." I enjoyed your hub about animals that snack on humans!

rodney southernposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks guys. Perhaps one day you will be in a position to put in a good word for me. Wink Wink.... Good luck and I will still be around. I will just prove them wrong I guess. lol The last thing anyone should ever do is tell me I can't do something.

working