jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Help with Google Adsense

1. kevinbray profile image61
    kevinbrayposted 3 years ago

Is there a way to get Google Adsense to accept your application?  I have been denied twice now.
    What is it that they are looking for? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

2. anuraggogna profile image61
    anuraggognaposted 3 years ago

I think it won't be possible to get Adsense approval with just 1 HUB posted.

3. lemonkerdz profile image87
    lemonkerdzposted 3 years ago

You will never get acepted with one hub.
    I had 10 hubs before it was acepted and they had to have good content. don't just put rubbish out there just to fill 10 hubs. i was told 500 words per hub.
    kep writing and watch what happens at the magic 10.

kevinbrayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Okay.  I can understand that.  Thank you very much for the timely response and information.

4. Stillripah profile image61
    Stillripahposted 3 years ago

Be sure there is no profanity or copy write protected material in your articles, and be sure your content  is at least 80% original.

5. Justin Earick profile image80
    Justin Earickposted 3 years ago

I was approved before, but I wan't writing for a while and it got cancelled.
    I started back writing again, and I just got to number 10 recently.
    Won't let me reapply for adsense...
    So I cancelled the adsense account, and opened a new one with a different e-mail, but google says I have to go through hubpages to connect the accounts.
    hubpages still lists the old adsense account as "active" even though it does not exist anymore, and thus won't let me activate the new one so can reapply.
    I tried to send an e-mail request to hubpages to go back to default setting... no response.
    Any suggestions?

6. Anonymous00 profile image78
    Anonymous00posted 3 years ago

Post more and wait a few months than re-apply. It does help to promote your content to some degree before applying.

kevinbrayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's a good suggestion.  Thanks, I'll do that.