jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

RE: Kimberlyslyrics, one of our most talented hubbers

1. mtkomori profile image80
    mtkomoriposted 4 years ago

I know it's been a few months since Kimberlyslyrics left hubpages but I only found out today. She was one of the first hubbers I followed when I first started hubpages in March 2010 when I was living in Waterloo, Ontario. She lived in Toronto then, so were only about 100 km apart and though I'm not Canadian, I felt something in common with her (we were the same age, I believe!) Her captivating writing style that addresses the issue of mental and emotional abuse centered on her own experience as a drug addict really grabbed my attention.  Her other works were equally engaging, often full of raw emotion and pain. She was clearly a very talented writer.

Does anyone know what happend to her?

I saw that she had published a book "My Life as a White Female Drug Dealer" which I am planning to read eventually.

Such a big loss for the hubpages community...

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

She is on Facebook if you want to friend her: https://www.facebook.com/kimberlygray?fref=ts

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I see that her last activity is in December. That is a lot more reassuring than July.

2. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 4 years ago

I miss Kimbo. She was one of my hub pals. Many of my first hub friends have left the site in the past year or so. I wish they'd come back!

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Apparently no activity on G+ since July.

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

bump

1. snakeslane profile image80
      snakeslaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ms Lyrics is still around the Hubs under another sub, I could give you that information but then she'd have to kill me!

working