jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Getting Adsense Approval

1. monroekelly profile image79
    monroekellyposted 4 years ago

I finally got around to trying to put an ad on an already published hub.  This was over a month ago, and my Adsense account is still under review.  The ad code actually appears on my Hub.  None of the basic suggested troubleshootings seem to be the problem.  The Adsense people suggested that the problem is my application of the code on the Hub.  So...  Please Help Me.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@monroekelly You account shows that you have an approved AdSense account linked to your HubPages profile.  It looks like you were approved by Google an hour after you posted here.  Are you not seeing ads on your Hubs?  If so, please give us an example and we can look into it.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Not sure what you are trying to do. But, you don't put ads on your hubs. They are put there automatically.  The only thing you do is use the Ebay and Amazon capsules or text links to your blogs, affiliate programs, etc.

1. monroekelly profile image79
      monroekellyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am not sure what you are talking about.  When you attempt to activate your Adsense account, they give a you an ad code to place on your hub.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59

you get a adsense publisher code that you put in the proper spot on your earnings page and click on configure.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59
  5. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Hub pages is only a site, that is not yours, where you publish articles. You cannot put codes on your hubs like you do with a blog or your own website. Does not work that way. You have to have an adsense account to earn from ads that are automatically placed on your hubs. You have no control of ads.  Without adsense, your only earnings are from Amazon and Ebay.

6. snlee profile image77
    snleeposted 4 years ago

We have no control over Adsense ads in Hubpages.....if your Adsense account is approved, you would have received a notification email with the account number. You don't need to do anything else.  Perhaps you can consider whether or  not to join Hub Ad Program as this is easier to generate some earnings when your hub articles are read. Personally I find that it's rather difficult to get clicks in Adsense ads.

7. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

You don't put the adsense code on your hub.  All adsense ads are served to your page automatically with no input or action by the hubber.

working