jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How much...

1. beatlefan profile image59
    beatlefanposted 7 years ago

I have a few questions since I am new to this.

How much money do people make on these Hubs?

How many different Hubs do people write?

I am only going to write on 2-3 different topics and maybe on 1-2 articles on each topic.  How much money should I expect to generate?

I am doing this for 2 reasons.  I enjoy writing but I also would like to make a little money as well.

Thanks for any information or advice that you give.

1. seamist profile image81
      seamistposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you want to make money, pick a niche...write only on that. Make sure you pick on a niche that there will be an audience for too. After you written quite a few niche articles start promoting them for backlinks.

2. Whitney05 profile image67
      Whitney05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

1) Depends on how much you write, the traffic you get, the topics you choose, what keywords you use, and how well you market the hubs.

2) If you mean topics, many... You'll see travel, pets, health, dating, automotive, crafts, finances, etc.

3) You will make what you put in it, but it is not an overnight deal. With say 4-6 hubs, you probably won't make that much unless you market them very well and you write them with top seo tactics. You'll be better off writing many on the 2-3 topics,

1. hsofyan profile image61
        hsofyanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why does the topic much?

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

The question is, what topics will you be writing on?

3. beatlefan profile image59
    beatlefanposted 7 years ago

U.S. Cities, facts about the cities to help determine whether you would want to visit or maybe relocate there.

Also some about personal finance and maybe politics.

Those are most likely what I will write about.

4. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

There are others more versed in it than I, but there are ways in which to find out the popularity of those topics according to keyword searches and also what advertisers are paying for the cost of a click.

Though sports is a very broad subject.

Personal finance may be the most lucrative. But how well you can rank in the search engines will depend on how well you can write, and how original your content is.

5. ocbill profile image76
    ocbillposted 7 years ago

It is not good to do multiple topics and group them?

6. riotgrrrl profile image89
    riotgrrrlposted 7 years ago

eeep, i hope its okay as thats what ive been doing!