jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Revenue without an Adsense account?

1. catydid52 profile image81
    catydid52posted 3 years ago

Adsense has removed my account with them for an alleged policy violation, which I did not do, anyways when they make up their mind  they proceed according to their beliefs. Is it possible to acquire earnings from Hubpages without an adsense account. And if so, how does one go about doing so as I have several hubs on this site.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The only affiliate program you can use on the site without having an AdSense account is Amazon.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The only revenue source without a valid AdSense account is the Amazon Affiliate program.
      You can find more info here:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/crea … te-account

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you don't have Adsense, I'd recommend deleting your Hubs and moving them elsewhere.  You can still earn on HubPages through Amazon capsules, but that requires a particular skill in writing sales Hubs - otherwise you're wasting your time.

Look for a site which pays a share of their revenue rather than requiring you to have your own Adsense account.

2. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 3 years ago

Can you contest the policy violation. What have you been accused of?. You need an adsense account to make money on Hubpages.

3. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

Did anyone click on their ads. - you or friends or relatives? I'm sure you didn't. That is one their policies.