jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Best Wishes to Anjali Chugh on her upcoming Book Release

1. countrywomen profile image77
    countrywomenposted 7 years ago

She told me couple of weeks back about her upcoming book release. I just wanted to write a few lines wishing her but then I thought I would send her a whole book instead of a few sample lines wink

I wish your Book to be a Grand Success  big_smile

Congratulations!! May this book be the first in line for many many more successful books from you. And here is a small congratulations song and just pretend I am there in New York singing for you.  lol lol lol

1. Laila Rajaratnam profile image70
      Laila Rajaratnamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

CW,I join you ,wishing Anjali..all the very best..She's a wonderful writer! smile I join you in the chorus as well...smile

2. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 7 years ago

My best wishes smile

3. countrywomen profile image77

Thanks Laila and Weblog for joining me in wishing Anjali. big_smile

4. LondonGirl profile image92
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Hope it goes really well.

5. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 7 years ago

I know Anj will have much success, I enjoy her hubs and she does a great job at offering the multiple sides of the story, makes you question which way to turn, and leaves it up to you to find your way to the answer.

6. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Congratulations Angali!

7. St.James profile image83
    St.Jamesposted 7 years ago

Wishing all the best and great success!!!

8. countrywomen profile image77

Thanks St.James, SweetiePie, GoldenToad and LondonGirl in joining me to wish her lots of success. Love and Hugs from all of us here at hub pages to you Anjali.

9. anjalichugh profile image89
    anjalichughposted 7 years ago

Hi everyone!

I see my Novel being mentioned here. I am overwhelmed by your love and support. I want to thank all of you for wishing me good luck. In case you are interested, the Novel (From the desk of a daughter) is available at http://www.anjalichugh.com. Please do not treat this as a promotional gimmick. I felt I was obligated to communicate to you about the release. Thx again.

10. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Congratulations! smile (tossing confetti) hehe

11. countrywomen profile image77

Anjali- That is so nice of you to share the information about your wonderful book.  Once again Congratulations!!

Here's wishing you lots of success for the novel "From the desk of a daughter". big_smile