jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

What is the worst or best thing to post in forums?

1. Michele Travis profile image68
    Michele Travisposted 4 years ago

Just wondering, some subjects get a lot of replies and some don't get any.
    So, what is the best thing I should  put on a forum?   If I don't get any replies, then this is a bad thing to put in a forum.= smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is only one reason to post on this forum - because you are interested in the topic and want to discuss it.

You do not make any money from forum posting.  The HubPages community is very small, so being active in the forums won't gain you many new readers.   It will help you build a good HubberScore, but that figure is meaningless anyway (except for your ego).

So really, posting on the forums is pointless unless you're talking about something you enjoy.

2. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 4 years ago

The best thing to post is a highly personal confession of some recent misdeeds you have commited. I guarantee you will get a good response.

Michele Travisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you should do  that first,  I am a very boring person.

3. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 4 years ago

I would Michelle but believe me female confessions are always far more interesting.

4. paulburchett profile image79
    paulburchettposted 4 years ago

I'd say something very unique, interesting and thought provoking.

5. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Post whatever interests you (keeping TOS in mind of course). Kindred/Counter spirits and/or moods will respond. If no kindred/counter spirits or moods happen to be online at the moment, so what? big_smile

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Long time, no see.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
          Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, became bored with circular arguments. Decided that peeling sprouts and drinking eggnog was much more productive.

6. Deborah Brooks profile image36
    Deborah Brooksposted 4 years ago

Michele..lol everyone loves the love lost and I am so lonely ..lol.. just kidding I have no idea.. lol I just go with the flow..
    Debbie

7. LauraD093 profile image84
    LauraD093posted 4 years ago

Hey Michele hope you had a great holiday. Like Deborah I just go with the flow. The only forum questions I usually post though are if I'm having techno-problems ...I've received great advise. As you know lol my hubs don't generate a lot of buzz regardless of what I'm posting. Just do your thing (you are a great writer) If  you write it they will come (to paraphrase Field of Dreams)

Michele Travisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Laura and Debbie,
      I am not doing hubs right now.  Don't know why,  Just kind of hopping around on hubpages.

8. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

Michele !  You could write a major tell all about our sordid and major  love affair  !  Ahorseback and the beauty {and the beast }  surely that would raise some interests !...............:-}  Happy holidays Sweety  !

working