jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Help! How do I activate the Hubpages Ad Program?

1. DancingBells profile image60
    DancingBellsposted 3 years ago

I have difficulty activating my Hubpages Ad Program. When I click on CONFIGURE for the Ad Program it says I must complete two steps 1) Sign up for the Hubpages Earning Program (which says COMPLETE) and 2) associate a Google Adsense account (which I have been rejected from twice so far). I have the same problem when I try applying for an eBay Program. I click GET STARTED and it pops up that three steps must be completed: 1) Publish at least one hub (completed) 1) Sign up for the Hubpages Earning Program (Complete) and 2) Associate a Google AdSense Account. I just want to get my eBay and Ad Program activated! It's 4 am I've been on since 9 pm and I'm at my wits end! Somebody please HELP!!!

1. mr-veg profile image55
      mr-vegposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You just got 4 hubs, you got to have more quality hubs atleast 15 I would say. Get them published and let them get good amount of hits over a months time and keep adding as many hubs as possible. Once you see good amount of traffic, try reapplying for google adsense with as new account and you should get through !! GoodLuck !

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

As @thooghun stated, a valid AdSense account is required for the HP Ads program and all the other revenue programs excluding the Amazon Affiliate program.

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 3 years ago

Unfortunately DB, having an adsense account is mandatory for being in the HPads program. You will have no doubt been rejected by Adsense due to not having enough content available. I've heard that having around 10 hubs published is something of an Adsense sweet-spot.

If you have a pre-existing blog or website with content you can try and signup via that URL instead.