jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

1. 60
    omar21posted 3 years ago

can i delete followers or prevent them from following me?

1. David R Bradley profile image92
      David R Bradleyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Curiosity got the better of me.  Why would you want to block a follower?

2. somethgblue profile image90
      somethgblueposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You can black list Hub members, which I believe will prevent folks from commenting or following you but I could be wrong it has happened before.

2. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
    A Driveby Quipperposted 3 years ago

You have to get a restraining order from the county.

3. peeples profile image90
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

That I know of there is no way to stop someone from following you. If they are doing something innappropriate then report them to HP staff.

4. 0
    Lesleysherwoodposted 3 years ago

Yes, you can block them.  Just go to your profile - right at the bottom, and put their user name in.

5. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 3 years ago

mate... you only have 1 following you  roll

having followers helps you get your hubs read, shared and recommended by others.

beefing up your bio and avatar are also things that show you have some authority in areas you write in.. if you are going to write on martial arts, then do yourself a favor and give what I'm saying some thought...

plus... you NEED to consider what 'do follow' status represents here.. then the points I am making may make more sense to you... smile

6. Anonymous00 profile image78
    Anonymous00posted 3 years ago

As mentioned above your only real option is blacklisting. There is no option to edit, remove or delete a follower from your profile page. Although quite honestly - you shouldn't want to remove your followers. Be thankful you have them.

7. 60
    omar21posted 3 years ago

Thank you all for your time , i know that my question is strange as i have only one follower, but i really can't mention the reason.Thank you again for your kindness and paying attention.