jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Keep getting dined by Adsense

1. Jmillis2006 profile image59
    Jmillis2006posted 4 years ago

I keep getting denied by Adsense because it says I can not update source codes, what does this mean?

2. Jmillis2006 profile image59

The title was suppose to say denied.

3. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 4 years ago

I keep getting denied too, and as a result, have not made a dime on this after two months of hubbing.  Any advice?

4. Jmillis2006 profile image59

I resubmitted and got the insufficent content card tis time, on other forums it has been said that you need at least 10 hubs before getting approved so I will write a few more and try again.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's you best bet, I think.  I wouldn't worry too much about it in any case; with 7 hubs you aren't likely to earn much anyway, so you aren't losing much. 

Just keep writing, get 10-15 good hubs out there and try again.

You've disappointed me here, though - I came in thinking adsense was going to wine and dine me! big_smile

1. Jmillis2006 profile image59
        Jmillis2006posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to disappoint I wish they would come and wine and dine, I posted the intial post on my ipad and did not notice that it used auto correct on my title , by the time I noticed I had posted and could not figure out how to edit it.

5. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

Another thing - make sure you've followed the HubPages instructions on how to apply for Adsense, and that you've used the correct URL.

Because HubPages is a rev-sharing site, not your own blog, the instructions are different.

Unfortunately if you used the wrong URL you're stuffed, because once you submit a URL you're stuck with it, and the only way to change it is to email Adsense, explain the error and request them to delete your application so you can start over.

working