jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Flagship Topic Pool.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image88
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

Flagship Topic Pool Is there a link to the flagship topic pool. This sounds really interesting.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

For those that didn't read the newsletter, crazyhorsesghost is referring to the Flagship Hub Program.  I don't believe the topic pool is available yet.

1. SunSeven profile image64
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hi Paul, I think I never got that newsletter! Anyway nice to note that some interesting things are happening here. I would definitely like to participate.
      Best Regards smile

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
        Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe I got that newsletter either!

3. crazyhorsesghost profile image88
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

Thanks Paul I should have explained what I was talking about. It looks like a very interesting project that I hope to take part in.

4. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

As stated in the page linked to in the newsletter, please send an email stating your interest in the Flagship Hubs program. More information about it will be forthcoming in the next few days.

- Jason

5. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

what a great Idea but could we take out the 10 links part, when i write a page the only links i want people to click on are my adsense ones .......jimmy

6. Jason Menayan profile image60

SunSeven & Maddie -

I checked, and you were in the distribution for the weekly newsletter. This announcement was in the regularly weekly newsletter. Did it get trapped in your junk mail folder?

- Jason

1. SunSeven profile image64
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

It is not in the junk mail folder either. Previous newsletters got delivered to the inbox. Perhaps this one  got bounced or something like that?!!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
        Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Mine usually come to my inbox as well... but this one is nowhere to be found!

Oooooooooooh... "The Case of the Missing Newsletter!"
        *Gets out her pipe and magnifying glass

7. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Can I be added to this newsletter list too?

I don't believe I received one either.

8. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 years ago

I prepared my newest Hub in the manner of a Flagship Hub, just for practice:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Business-Travel-Part-I
    I'd be happy for any feedback and comments. Thanks! cool

9. Jason Menayan profile image60

Please accept my apologies. We use Topica, and from my interface it shows all were delivered.

I'll be working with Topica soon to make sure deliverability doesn't remain a problem.

- Jason

10. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Thanks for the mails Jason. I would like to know what happens to the Hubs that are not selected as ' flagship hub'? Do they still get published, or can a hubber still publish them?

11. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

I did get the newsletter (in my junk mail box), and I'm intrigued by the Flagship format.

I had got the impression that Hubs were better short, and to cover a major topic it was better to split it up into multiple Hubs with links.  The Flagship hubs are going to have a LOT of content!  Is the Flagship format the kind of thing HP really wants us to write all the time?

working