jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Contact Admin

1. lindsay123 profile image61
    lindsay123posted 3 years ago

How do i contact the admin? I have create a hub where the topic is download videos on youtube, it is under review of the administrator, The creation of this hub is never related to any affiliate stuffs.. i dont even know how to do it. It just happened that i though of making the hub..I dont have any intentions of violating rules in the community..

Today i made a hub about anime which is a safer topic, i was really wondering why it was not published and again would be checked  by the administrator?

Also, i have observed that the hub i published for last jan1 about facebook is still pending.. i have one  hub about facebook also and it just took 24 hours for it to be published last year..

Could someone help me contact the admin to address my problem.??

thank you so much....

2. snakeslane profile image80
    snakeslaneposted 3 years ago

Hi lindsay, If you go to the Learning Centre and look under Getting Help from Hub Pages (It's in the Introduction to Hub Pages section) there is a 'contact us' link.

3. lindsay123 profile image61
    lindsay123posted 3 years ago

thank you so much... your a big help..

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

You might want to read through this first, as it sounds like you're not familiar with pending and featured hubs.  All hubs go through a quality assessment review.  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Featured-Hubs

5. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
    mistyhorizon2003posted 3 years ago

email team@hubpages.com (rebekahELLE's comment about pending and featured hubs is also most likely to apply to at least some of your experiences here so far).

1. lindsay123 profile image61
      lindsay123posted 3 years ago in reply to this

thank you so much for all your replies.. it really helps..