jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I published my new blog, now what?

1. kndashy41 profile image86
    kndashy41posted 4 years ago

I wrote my new blog on 1/1/13.  Hubpages said it would take 24 hours to analyze and post my new published blog.  So far I haven't seen anything.  I made sure to make it so if my article wasn't featured it would still be put on my page.  Can anybody help me find out what's going on?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!
      I just looked at your account and see two incomplete Hubs that look like you have not yet published them.

kndashy41posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's weird.  I pressed " publish"  when I completed the hub.  Was there something I missed?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It looks like you found the button as I see you now have two Hubs that you published today.
          I'm following this forum thread, so please post if you are still having problems and I can try to help.

kndashy41posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Everything is ok now.  Just needed to find out the process.  I see it takes 24 hours.  Thanks.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I would suggest calling it a hub, not a blog.

If you go to your account you can see if it is still pending or if it has been withheld from publishing due to a problem with the content.

3. chicagoguy profile image61
    chicagoguyposted 4 years ago

welcome to hubpages and good luck !!
    if you see on the hub , what went wrong , you can revise and then publish it !

4. todom12 profile image61
    todom12posted 4 years ago

Go to your account page under your url, you can check your account this way it takes up to 24 hrs they say.

working