jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Pixelated/Low Quality Images?

1. Londonlady profile image91
    Londonladyposted 3 years ago

I got an email from the hubpages team saying that this hub in particular,  http://londonlady.hubpages.com/hub/The- … f-Vitamins
    had low-quality/pixelated images. However, I don't see any images like that on that hub. Is it just me or is there really a image that needs to be "upgraded".

I'm wondering how hubpages determines that an image is low-quality, since I've had that hub up for a year without any flags on it.

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

Hi Londonlady!

The images with the words "Vitamin B#" on them have watermarks on them- so that's why the Hub was moderated. Find replacements for those and you'll be set to go! big_smile

For information on finding images that you can legally use (as those images are copyrighted and not meant to be used by others), stop by this Learning Center entry: hubpages.com/learningcenter/legal-image-use

1. Londonlady profile image91
      Londonladyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

All righty! I took the time and just captured some of my own photos instead. Hope it looks better now, thanks!

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Where do the other pictures with text on them come from? They look like they were made by another site?