jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Making Money with Amazon.com Capsules

1. Kosmo profile image93
    Kosmoposted 7 years ago

I'm thinking of adding Amazon.com capsules to my hubs. Is anybody making money doing this, or am I wasting my time? Please respond ASAP.

2. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

If you hand pick your items and place the capsules in good places, you should be able to make good money at them. It will also depend on the topics and what items you put in the hub. It is very important to make sure that the products are relevant to your topics.

There are several threads about making money with amazon capsules; I would definitely do a search on the forums for them.

3. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 7 years ago

I make money with them but I do pick the items carefully as Whitney says...

4. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I make small dribbles of amazon cash here at hubpages, but I make a bit more elsewhere on my blogs and squidoo lenses and other sites and stuff.

What might work better is if we had a spotlight type amazon module or at least something that we can add a description to separate from our main article, to the amazon product you want to recieve an affiliate commission from. This small module description could include additional relevant keyword phrases to target or spotlight the product more!

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Now that the Amazon capsule lets you add your own descriptions for products, you can do this by picking just one product per capsule.  You can also feature a single product and use a text capsule to highlight or describe it as much as you want.

1. waynet profile image48
        waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh ...I suppose it would have helped if I took notice and looked roll

Cheers Relache!!