MA-NY-NJ, etc. Road Trip/"Hubmeet"?

1. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 3 years ago

Hello, northern East Coast US Hubbers (and a little to the west)!

I am facing a hastily planned road trip from Boston back to the Midwest next week. My time will be somewhat flexible and, with that being the case, I would really love to stop and have coffee or a sandwich or salad with any of you that I can meet along the way.

I understand it's unlikely that many of you will have schedules as flexible as mine will be, and so it may not work out to meet any of you on this trip. (That would be a bummer!) But there will probably be other opportunities in the future, I think.

If you would be interested in trying to work out a quick Hello, please e-mail me through my profile contact link, or respond here and I'll contact you.

I think this could be really neat!

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 3 years ago

Well, it looks like my time between Boston and New York City will be very limited now, but there's still some possibility for meeting a few more Hubbers in the NYC area and westward.

I hope to meet a few more of you in person! This adventure starts very soon, and I will have only limited access to the Internet, so please e-mail me, if you are interested -- if you haven't already.  smile