What more can I do? And are there more more Capsules than what I see?

1. eddiecarrara profile image96
    eddiecarraraposted 3 years ago

Hey Thomas,
    If you're looking to make your hubs better, really the only thing you should concentrate on is information, details, specifics. If pictures help describe what the hub is about, then use more pictures, if using a certain capsule will help describe or add some fun to the hub, use it. Use Bullet points and separate your paragraphs, paragraph separation make hubs easy to read, and bullets help important information stand out.
    So the question is, do you want to spruce up your hub (make it look better)? Or are you asking , how you can improve a hub? If you looking to improve your hub, (25 things to do in Florida) try adding more details, like what beaches are best for sunbathing, what deep sea fishing charters are good, what are some of the best restaurants you know of in Florida, which golf courses are the finest and what makes them the best? I hope this helps, I see your hub has been taken down because you put a link to it in this forum post.

2. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 3 years ago

I certainly agree with the tips from the other posters, especially about the images and Amazon:)
    I would also suggest that your Hub tends to read like a Travel Agents poster? (btw you are in a tough niche with this one!) and maybe you could add some personal touches (have you been there yourself) and if possible find some images that are not so generic.
    "And are there more more Capsules than what I see?"
    Can't answer that one cos I don't know what you can see?