jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

FIXED: Temporary issue Add/Edit Link in text capsule

1. Glenn Stok profile image93
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

When I highlight some text and click the link icon while in edit mode, the next window is locked up. I is supposed to let me enter a URL and click save. But all I can do is exit out of that window.  I also can't click any of the tabs to change it to show Amazon links or other hubs. It is stuck in "my hubs" tab, but never actually shows any of the matches either.

I was just finishing up a new hub and this was working yesterday. I tried it with IE in addition to Firefox. Latest versions of each. Both are the same.

1. writinglover profile image83
      writingloverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello!

I'm having trouble with the edit button, too. I'm trying to create a hub and it won't let me in to post my text. I've exited it and made another attempt to create my hub, but I'm still having trouble. I would like to post my story, but however long it takes, I'm willing to wait. It gives me time to work on other stories. wink

Thanks!

2. Glenn Stok profile image93
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

Shortly after posting this I tried it on my iPad and it worked there. So I tried it again on my desktop and now it's working normally here too. Whatever it was, it is fixed.

1. tmbridgeland profile image84
      tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This seems to happen sometimes. Sometimes it takes a while to resolve, sometimes just a minute or two.

Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Weird. I never had that happen before. Next time (if it happens again) I'll try waiting a couple of  minutes. Thanks for the reply. You too, paradigmsearch. At least I know I'm not going crazy.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looks like there was an issue 16 hours ago when you first posted.
          We have fixed the issue since.
          I'm monitoring this forum thread too, so let us know if you see the issue again.

Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Matt.

2. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

All's well that ends well! Let us know if this problem keeps cropping up, though. @_@

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Your thread enticed me to go add a link to one of my hubs. It did indeed have to think about things for a few seconds before it worked... I used Chrome (I think latest version). Hope this helps. smile

Update: I see we cross-posted. Tough town the internet...

4. writinglover profile image83
    writingloverposted 4 years ago

Got it to work this time around. I had to close the tab completely and reopen it. It worked just like that!

working