I am not in India or China, So why cant I create Ad-sense account?

1. rumanasaiyed profile image69
    rumanasaiyedposted 3 years ago

I was not having any adsense account before, so I applied for it after joining Hubpages. But  I could not register for it,  as it was specified that " People from India and china should have there account for min 6 months before creating Ad-sense".

I am an Indian but I am residing in UAE, So why am I not allowed for Adsense account? Suggestions Please.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
      mistyhorizon2003posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well for a start you don't have anything like enough hubs for Google to judge the quality of your work. It seems like now they want to see anything between 10 and 20 hubs of good quality before you stand a chance of being approved. When I checked you only had 6 and they were also very short which is not favourable in Google's eyes.

I hope this helps smile

2. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
    A Driveby Quipperposted 3 years ago

I cannot address the issue, but you inspired a thought. We need to find a way to connect more fluidly. There is so much talk about a "New World Order". Why not beat them at their own game? Work it out where we can all make a decent living and live in peace and freedom. What happened to that ideal? Did it die with Kennedy?

Now, I am not opposed to the rich or even the very rich. Usually the rich are providing the opportunity or buying my products. I like them, and wish more would come around to peruse my wares or demand the best that money can buy for a custom commission.

Wealth? I have not been called to command it. However, I deserve to make a fair living for my skillfull, diligent efforts. I wish the same for everyone and wish you well.

I am reminded of a Proverb, "Do you see someone who is skilled and diligent in their work? They will stand before Kings, and not before obscure men."