jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Tax documents from HubPages should be mailed by Jan 31 2013

1. Bendo13 profile image85
    Bendo13posted 4 years ago

I'm curious when I'll be getting a tax document from HubPages in the mail?

I ask because last year they were pretty late and then they sent me papers with errors on them and I had to wait even longer.

Well, I can't wait into late February this year; I'm walking across the country starting at the end of February and I need my taxes done before then.

So, does anyone know when these will be sent out?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

I'm checking with Marina to find out! We'll keep you posted. smile

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

How do they arrive? Electronic or snail?  Last year was my first year on the site - thanks for any info on what to anticipate!

3. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago

We will be mailing all of the forms (no electronic delivery). I'm checking with our accounting team on the timeframe for delivery, but my guess is late January/early February. We'll try and get an announcement up in My Account > Earnings this week with all of the details.

1. Bendo13 profile image85
        Bendo13posted 4 years ago in reply to this

OK, thanks for replying.  I hope it's late January because I don't have a lot of extra time.  I need to have my taxes done before I leave in February.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
          Marina Lazarevicposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Accounting says the forms will be mailed, at the very latest, by January 31.  If you need it earlier then that, send an email to payments@hubpages.com a few days before/after January 31 and we can tell you the amount on your form.

working