jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My first two hubs

1. StayAwakeNow profile image61
    StayAwakeNowposted 3 years ago

I'm new to hubpages and I would like to know if doing well.
    Would anyone like to check out my hubs and give me some comments that could improve me and lead me on a road to good hubs.

Thanks in advance.

2. Simone Smith profile image93
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

As a general tip, let me point you toward our Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

We've found that our most successful new Hubbers typically get their start by reading through these guides. big_smile

Hope that helps!

3. Lorne Hemmerling profile image94
    Lorne Hemmerlingposted 3 years ago

It is a great idea to visit the Learning Centre. Try adding links to other hubbers who have written about the same subjects. This will help to integrate yourself into the community. Also, when you have more hubs published, create links to your own hubs. I promote my hubs on facebook, linkedin, pinterest, anywhere to drive more traffic. Don't expect a huge amount of money at the beginning (I made 3 cents my first month), write for the love of it. Hope this helps!

4. KDeus profile image95
    KDeusposted 3 years ago

Welcome to hubpages! I'm quite new here, too, and as the others suggested, have found the Learning Center to be very helpful! You're off to a good start with your hubs. The graphic you have for the  staying awake hub made me smile!

5. Nursey profile image60
    Nurseyposted 3 years ago

As the others say, go to the Learning Center, sweetie. If you are lucky, older hubbers will approach you and offer to help in return for a "favor" or two.