jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

number

1. greencha profile image67
    greenchaposted 4 years ago

Hi,Sorry but I am very new to this,so the answer  may already be obvious and I have overlooked it. Could somebody tell me what the number represents on ones profile/photo? Thanks greencha

2. writinglover profile image83
    writingloverposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HP! The number on your profile is a hubber score. Here is the link for more info:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubs … bber-score

3. greencha profile image67

Thankyou writing lover. Is it poss to make reasonable dosh on these hubs?Obviously one has to write
    an excellent/interesting article,with lots of original thought into it I assume,and also I suppose what I call a professional 'Hubber' has the virtue of great patience. Regards

4. greencha profile image67

ps -writinglover--such as yourself... your articles are wonderful,

5. writinglover profile image83
    writingloverposted 4 years ago

Thank you! smile Going back to your original question, as an optimist (most of the time, as I'm fighting a head cold right now), it is possible. As you stated, one has to write high quality articles with tons of original thought. It really depends on the topic you write on as well. For me, I probably won't make a whole lot since I write mostly stories and there's not a whole lot of use for stories. Anyway, hopefully I've explained well enough for you (considering I'm three months old here) to get you started. Happy Hubbing! smile

1. greencha profile image67
      greenchaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thankyou,I am sure your' on the' up and up' here and the  'creative world is 'your oyster''.Good wishes.

working